Gaugeguy, Tylerin.

Carphunter

Commander
I just went back and searched for the "March Madness" thread, man that was funny. I was absolutely crackin up.<br />Ahhhh, the good 'ol days.<br /><br />This place has been pretty boring for the last couple of weeks, we need more March Madness threads. (Even though we know of one Mod that doesn't approve of our humor, no matter how harmless). ;) <br /><br />"Click, click, squeak, squeak". :p

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Gaugeguy, Tylerin.

You see, we messed up back then... Once March was over, JB pulled the plug. So this coming year, We'll name the thread "Spring Madness" and we can get three months out of it :D

Carphunter

Commander

Maybe we could have "Blank Madness", and you just fill in the blank. :p <br /><br />.........I can't wait til "September Madness". ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

19 days till the deer opener!!<br /><br />Between innings of the Red Sox game last night I was switching the channel to OLN. They had a bowhunting show on so I checked it out for a few minutes.<br /><br />This guy lines up on a big buck, shoots and the arrow is a clean pass through. The deer runs about 50 yards and stops. My wife (city girl, doesn't understand hunting) says "did he miss?", I say "no, the deer is dead and doesn't know it yet." The deer then falls over and thrashes for a couple seconds. My wife is mortified, just about in tears, and now thinks I am a savage because I love to bow hunt. She thought the arrow hits the deer and the deer falls over dead instantly. She was planning on sitting with me a couple nights in the woods, but now has changed her mind...

tylerin

Commander

Louisville got anybody left up there. I'm not sure they'll be able to beat their way out of a wet paper bag. ;) GO!! Bearcats. You know Carp I painted my Louisville Slugger Red (the one I beat those Carp off my line with)

Carphunter

Commander

GG said:<br />She was planning on sitting with me a couple nights in the woods.
......Your wife is a WOMAN :confused: <br />Thats wierd, never woulda thought that. :p <br /><br />I finally forked over the $1.99 a month for the Outdoor Channel. Its awesome. I watched good 'ol Jeff Foxworthy shoot a monster Kansas buck. You know how funny he is, but when he walked up on this buck, he was speechless. He got very emotional, and the tears were flowin. Amazing what them Whitetails do to ya.<br /><br />Now Tylerin, if you can........hiccup........... get your coach.............hiccup............out of rehab............hiccup............... then you guys.........hiccup.............might have a good..............hiccup.............Team. :p <br /><br />You painted your Louisville slugger Red?<br />Does that mean its Blue now? ;)