Gator-Tail

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Gator-Tail

personally i find it environmentally unfriendly. you are not suppose to disturb the grass beds and mudd bottom. the breeding grounds and nurseries of the fish we are persuing.

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

True! but some of the lakes I fish are so thick with weeds that you can not go 20 feet from the launch before bogging down. I know that can not be good for the Lil Rude. I wasnt thinking of driving over any and every thing I could, just looking for an advantage to be able to get where I can't right now.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

if it's that thick, i doubt the Gator tail is going to help, because of the grad on the boat. we use it POLE thru places like that, and it was hard with a pole.

Ron G

Commander

Whatca need is a river boat i seen one the other day that would run 60mph and in less than 3" or water:^

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

Ok a pole is a good Idea! Thanks Tash, River boats are evil :devil: or at least a lot of the people that own them around here.

They are the PWC's of the rivers. A lot of tubing goes on here, gently floating down the river with a cold one and a pole and here comes an idiot with one of those creatures, buzzzzzing by you 5 feet away screwing up everything.

Ok enough ranting, from the lack of responses I assume no one owns on of these motors.