Funny

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Ok the year is 2008,<br />Hillary is running for President<br /><br />--the night before the election she is trying to get to sleep. Just as she dozes off a ghost appears--it is George Washington, she asks him what can she do for the country? He tells her " always tell the truth". Hillary says "I don't know if I can do that". Next she sees the ghost of Tomas Jefferson-- she asks him " Tom what can I do for my country?" Thomas Jefferson says " always listen to the people!" Hillary says "I don' t think I can do that". The next thing she sees the ghost of Abraham Lincoln; "Abe what do you think I should do for my country?? Mr Lincoln says.........GO TO THE THEATER !! <br /> :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Funny

A Texan and his wife were on a trip to New York. She had just<br />finished showering to dress for dinner and noticed that she<br />had neglected to pack her bras. She asked her husband to go<br />down to the dress shop in the lobby and pick up a couple of<br />36-C bras.<br /> <br />He said, "Ah'l go down raht now." So he put on his ten gallon<br />hat and went to the shop.<br /> <br />The saleslady said, "May I help you, sir?"<br /> <br />When he told her that he wanted two 36-C bras, she asked,<br />"Would you like two Playtex?"<br /> <br />He answered, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Ah'd luv ta little lady, but mah wife's a'waitin fur me up in the room."