<br /><br />Dang!<br /><br />
kid-in-middle.jpg
<br /><br />Can you spot the kid in the middle<br /><br />
ghetto.jpg
<br /><br />Dang,,,,they start these ghetto kids out early

KaGee

Admiral
Re: funny pictures

Those are great! :D <br /><br />The look of sheer terror on those girls in the tube... priceless!

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

The kid in the middle WITHOUT A HELMET I might add. Funny mom and dad have theirs on. :mad:

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Krew, Thanks to you I just ruined my keyboard! I just spewed Coke all over it!! :D :D :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I saw a family of 5 on a smaller motorcycle many times when I was in Thailand.<br /><br />The adults wear helmets cause of the law, cops dont write tickets for kids without helmets.<br /><br />Ken

AJ168

Petty Officer 1st Class

It's pretty common in 3rd world countries. I once saw a kid riding on the front fender of a motorcycle.

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good way to end the day - laughing and smiling!! Really needed that after reading a couple of the trolls.<br /><br />Big THANKS, Krew -- got to send my SIL and sons the picture of 4 wheeler jumping the dune. They're are big dune riders and I laughed just imagining it happening to them -- course in my mind -- no damage done.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm goin to picket outside hooters. :) <br /><br />ATV $5000<br />Helmet & Gear $300<br />Solid Axle Priceless<br /><br />Great pics :)

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Just one un-pc question for today...<br /><br />Why is it that only plain women protest like that...? :D <br /><br />BTW, why do the wheels on the quad have a shadow when the quad doesn't? surely not a fake? :D