Funny iboats call

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer
We don't want to make fun of any customer that calls. This is just sharing ;) I heard of a great call that just happened 5 minutes ago. One of our customer service people was just talking to a man about some life jackets and we asked him his chest size. He paused and said, "Wait a minute." Our person heard him call to his wife and ask her what her bra size is. He then came back and said, "Yeah I think I am around a 38B." Thanks for the order and the great moment! :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Funny iboats call

LOL!! The situation is even more funny in person A5.<br /><br />Last year or so a feller and his very well endowed wife came in to the shop looking for lifejackets. I showed them the way to the rack and he says "I'll need a large and she'll take a 42C". Well....I just lost it. I was embarassed to say the least until he started cracking up. She just smiled and said "What can I say. That's what I need". Well, we got them fitted up with jackets and I made an attempt at an apology but she stopped me in mid apology and said "Don't worry honey....I'm used to it and this Bozo just edges it on!" They still come back for boating needs. <br /><br />Nothin' like real life... :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Thats histerical!
6.gif

crab bait

Captain

looks like a whole new product line direction ADMIN 5.. :) ..

bubbakat

Captain

Shoot I can't help it if my mind is slipping. :D :D :eek:

Link

Rear Admiral

Help catch me Bubakat.. nevermind my mind was there anyway! :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Kramer (on Seinfeld) may have been on to something with his invention of the bro, a bra for men :rolleyes:

ndemge

Commander

Hmmmm... When I ordered my life jackets last year, the guy never asked ME my cup size. I now see that I did not receive the best customer service I could have, who do I register my complaint with?

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

I have an amazing photo montage that shows bra sizes from sizes A-F illustrated but it would never last 10 seconds on iBoats.

ndemge

Commander

slowly.... But it's educational. And as this is a family site, we are all responsible for educating the youth of the world. <br /> :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Real life is always funnier than fiction!