Funny Bumper Stickers not for JW fans

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Funny Bumper Stickers not for JW fans

I'm sure that Jaques Chirac and the rest of the appeasment minded Old European Common Market thinks they are funny as h*ll!

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

And they all come from the US so they are not alone!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> And they all come from the US so they are not alone!
Don't know what your talking about as far as "They all come from the US".<br />The website is a UK website.

PW2

Commander

This may well be the wrong board to post those!<br /><br />It may surprise many to learn I didn't find them particularly funny, either.<br /><br />Frankly, I think the state of political debate in this country is pretty sad, and these kinds of things don't help--from wherever they originate, and which political ideaolgy is responsible for them.<br /><br />Only from reasonable rational debate over issues will we ever get to reasable, rational potential solutions to the problems we face. When the debate is based on rigid idealogies, whether on the right or left, the country as a whole are the losers.<br /><br />I have no idea how to change it back to where it was in years past (ala Reagan), but these don't help, nor do the irrational writings of people like Ann Coulter.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

PW2, <br /><br />Sorry you didnt find them particularly funny I thought there were some gems in there not all were great though. <br /><br />SBN,<br /><br />If you see the stickers they mainly come from www.seeyageorge.com which I presume is a US website as its all related to US general election.

PW2

Commander

While I do appreciate the sentiment, I would rather have a more in-depth political debate, with real issues discussed.<br /><br />We have already found out what trouble the idealogical neo-cons can get us into, and I know what kind of trouble the die-hard left wingers can get us into.<br /><br />I'd prefer a few slogans that might possibly do us some good--but then getting rid of Bush will be a good start, of course.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

You just had to sneak that in, didn't you PW?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

PW2 you doom an gloom liberals are all so depressing. For your actions, I sentence you to at least one post in the GNN thread!!! Surley something must be going good for the liberals.<br /><br />The conservatives managed to keep positive even suring the Clinton era. Lets face it, Clinton was the best "stand up comic" material ever!!!<br /><br />As for the link, I took found some of the stickers pretty funny. I like the one about the prezel. How the heck did that news story ever get leaked anyway????<br /><br />Ken

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :D <br />I want all of em'.....

SoulWinner

Commander

There is one there that I don't get. The one the says "Are you poor enough? Vote Democrat in 2004"<br /><br />Everyone in the country got a pay raise when GW lowered our taxes. How will voting for a liberal who has guaranteed tax increases gonna make us any richer? Am I missing something here? Can someone explain this to me?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Everyone in the country got a pay raise when GW lowered our taxes.
Pay raise? Hummmm?... Nope.. More like a loan, which like all loans, will eventually have to be paid back.... Of course it will take a fiscally responsible person or persons (probably dems) to get us back to a point where we can pay the national deficit off.... Then all the conservatives will point their fingers at the democrats for the need to raise taxes and cut spending to pay down the deficit which the conservatives created..... <br /><br />I'll never understand why they're called conservatives... All they know is spend, spend, spend more money that they don't have to spend in the first place...?<br /><br />Saving money, not spending, is how you get richer... Takes time... Of course with the "i want it all right now" crowd, well, they just don't understand the concept of saving, so they spend some more... <br /><br />I seriously doubt that the current powers that be could balance their own checkbooks.... :rolleyes: