Full-blown tablet newbie with some questions

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
Otto connect works grate, Makeover. :lol:

Plenty of complaints about AC and a lot of embarrassing tweets and emails sent because of it it, LakeLover.

I have no idea how to turn off the feature for ya, but I would be looking too if I had it.

Other than Auto Correct, it sounds like the you are relatively happy with it.
 

lakelover

Rear Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
4,390
Other than Auto Correct, it sounds like the you are relatively happy with it.

She is, and that's what matters. I probably won't use it except when we travel. Or might try reading a book.
 

lakelover

Rear Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
4,390
I figured out how to turn it off, I don't hate it any more. :)
 

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
:hug: A lakelove fest.

:thumb: on finding the switch.
 
Top