Fuel line connector for Suzuki DF50

Don B.

Cadet
WHat brand connector do I get to connect to the fuel inlet on a Suzuki DF50 4cycle from 1999.<br /><br />I tried matching the existing two prong connector up with one in the store and the closest match was a Evinrude brand as I remember.<br /><br />Is there an actual Suzuki brand ?<br /><br />-Don B

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Fuel line connector for Suzuki DF50

All of the Suzi 4 strokes use JohnnyRude connectors, because they were also painted as Johnnys and Rudes.

Don B.

Cadet
Re: Fuel line connector for Suzuki DF50

Thanks !!!<br /><br />Come to think of it that is where I got the back up one at Walmart and it was an Evinrude connector. When I spoke to the Suzuki dealer and told him I was using a Evinrude connector he started questioning if the motor I was talking about was even a Suzuki. I assured him it was and than he is the one that installed the motor for the PO.<br /><br />He didn't seem to want to be reminded of that fact and repeated a 2nd time that he doesn't usually deal with the smaller Suzuki's.<br /><br />I am having trouble with the engine wanting to stall above 2000 rpm so wanted to rule out that I had used the wrong connector.<br /><br />-Don B