Fruit Insights...

eeboater

Commander
In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.<br /><br />They are:<br /><br />a. Apple<br />b. Banana<br />c. Strawberry<br />d. Peach<br />e. Orange<br /><br />Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!<br /><br />Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />If you have chosen:<br /><br />a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples<br /><br />b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas<br /><br />c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries<br /><br />d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches<br /><br />e. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges<br /><br />I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.<br /><br />Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my a--.<br /><br />Well, You won't find me....because I am still hunting down the person who sent this to me... <br /><br /> :D

Drowned Rat

Captain
Re: Fruit Insights...

:D :D <br /><br />It's absolutely correct. I do like bannanas.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I read that an apple is more effective than a cup of coffee to get the day started.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I would think that if a person grabbed one of each means he/she likes to eat too much! :p

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Keep your eye on the fruit!<br /><br />I thought I was gong bannanas.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Does that mean you are a fruit EE?

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Does that mean you are a fruit EE?
Come on now... no hitting below the belt! :D <br /><br />Sean