Fridge lights shore power problems

cloepp2

Recruit
I have a 1999 regal Commodore 2760 and have recently experienced the fridge and lights not working on 110 shore power. Last year before I put it down for the winter, I would plug the shore power in and automatically the fridge and the lights would work.

Does anyone have any idea's to help correct this malfuntion. One of the breakers on the transom with a red button that says 105 on it, does not appear to reset could this be my problem, would the lights and fridge be on a separate breaker? I have tried to reset all the breakers I can find, but maybe I am missing something. I thank you in advance for your anticipated responses.

Carson

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Fridge lights shore power problems

it's time to get a meter out and start checking. if you are unfamilar, get someone who is qualified. could be a bad breaker, but remember a boat, fuel, and electricity, is a potential bomb.

Boatin Bob

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Fridge lights shore power problems

Is the breaker on the transom near where the shore power plugs in? Maybe this is a main shorepower breaker. I would think the fridge and lights are on separate breakers on your shorepower panel in the cabin somewhere. Normally interior lights are 12v are you sure yours are 110v? You must also have other 110v circuits, some outlets, does these have power, try plugging something into them.