Friday night at the bar

Twidget

Commander
One night a veteran police officer was going to show a rookie how to catch a drunk. They started their stake out at the local bar an hour before closing.<br /><br />About half an hour before closing, out came a man stumbling and falling down. He tried his key on several cars, fell down a few more time. He crawled to his car, opened the door crawled in and passed out.<br /><br />Shortly after the bar closed and the parking lot had emptied, the drunk awoke and drove out of the parking lot.<br /><br />The officers pulled him over. When the rookie ran the breathalizer, it came back zero. The veteran officer then gave him another test which came back zero.<br /><br />The officer said, we watched you stumble to your car and pass out. How did you beat the breathalizer?<br /><br />The drunk said.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Im the designated decoy.<br /><br /><br />Apologies to any of our law enforcement members. :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Friday night at the bar

I pulled a guy over one night because he was swerving everywhere. I asked him if he had been drinking. He replied "Nope, I'm on the patch" and pointed to a Bud label on his forehead.<br /><br /><br />I stopped a guy one night and asked if he had been drinking. He wanted to know why I asked that. I replied with "Your eyes are bloodshot" His reply was " Have you been eating donuts cause your eyes are glazed"<br /><br /><br />Both are jokes, neither true.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> I pulled a guy over one night because he was swerving everywhere. I asked him if he had been drinking. He replied "Nope, I'm on the patch" and pointed to a Bud label on his forehead.
I used to know a couple people that would put the label on their foreheads when they would get really, really drunk. The reason, they claim, is so when they passed out, wherever it may be, people would know they are just pass-out drunk, instead of thinking they are hurt and calling for help. I should've partied with them more.... :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

LOL KB.......