Friday Humor (edited for I-Boats readers)

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Friday Humor (edited for I-Boats readers)

:D Now Pedro Martinez pitches for the Mets...He was never that smart though.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Friday Humor (edited for I-Boats readers)

LITTLE PEDRO<br /><br />It was the first day of school and a new student named Pedro Martinez, the son Mexican restaurateur, entered the fourth grade.<br /><br />The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who<br />said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death’?<br /><br /> She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Pedro, who had his hand up. <br /> "Patrick Henry, 1775."<br /><br /> "Very good!" apprised the teacher. "Now, who said, "Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth?"<br /><br />Again, no response except from Pedro: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."<br /><br />The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed! Pedro, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do!"<br /><br />At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."<br /><br />The teacher glared and asked, "All right! Now, who said that?"<br /><br />Again Pedro. "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991"<br /><br />Now furious, another student yelled, "Oh yeah? kiss this!"<br /><br />Pedro jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouting to the teacher, "Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"<br /><br />Now, with almost a mob hysteria, someone said, "You little jerk. If you say anything else, I'll kill you!"<br /><br />Pedro frantically yelled at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001."<br /><br />The teacher fainted, and as the class gathered around her on the floor, someone said, "Oh crap, we're in BIG trouble now!"<br /><br />Pedro whispered, "Saddam Hussein, 2003."

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

NYM,<br />Made me laugh my a$$ off on a Friday afternoon, Thanks.

aspeck

Staff member

Way to go Pedro! Thanks for the belly laugh NYM.

eeboater

Commander

I was waiting for that SW... I'm surprised it took so long!!!!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

I like it! I liiiike it! :D :D :D :D :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Pedro is da man!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Now that's funny.

Xcusme

Commander

I can't breathe....!!! Too funny :D :D :D