Friday funny

SoulWinner

Commander
A couple lived near the ocean and used to walk the beach a lot. <br />One summer they noticed a girl who was at the beach almost every day. <br /><br />She wasn't unusual, nor was the travel bag she carried, except for one thing; she would approach people who were sitting on the beach, glance around furtively, then speak to them. <br /><br />Generally the people would respond negatively and she would wander off, <br />but occasionally someone would nod and there would be a quick exchange! < B> <br />of money and something she carried in her bag. <br />The couple assumed that she was selling drugs and debated calling the cops, <br />but since they didn't know for sure, they just continued to watch her. <br /><br />After a couple of weeks the wife said, "Honey, have you ever noticed that she only goes up to people with boom boxes and other electronic devices?" <br /><br />He hadn't - and said so. <br /><br />Then she said, "Tomorrow I want you to get a towel and our big radio <br />and go lie out on the beach. Then we can find out what she's really doing." <br /><br />Well, the plan went off without a hitch and the wife was almost <br />hopping up & down with anticipation when she saw the girl talk to <br />her husband and then leave. <br />The man then walked up the beach and met his wife at the road. <br /><br />Well, Is she selling drugs?" she asked excitedly. <br /><br />No, she's not," he said, enjoying this probably more than he should have. <br /><br />Well, what is it then? What does she do?" his wife fairly shrieked. <br /><br />The man grinned and said, "She's a battery salesperson." <br /><br />"Batteries?" cried the wife. <br /><br />"Yes ...." he replied - <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />SCROLL DOWN <br />* <br />! ;* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />&n bsp; * <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />OOOH - Now this is going to kill you ........... <br /><br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />&nbs! p; * <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />SCROLL DOWN <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />OOOOH - You're gonna hate me for this - but it will make your day !!! <br /><br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />* <br />"......... she sells C cells by the sea shore !"

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Friday funny

Got a LOL out of me . . . :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Friday funny

"......... she sells C cells by the sea shore !"<br /><br />Go on an try to say that ten times, fast... I can't even get it right once.... :D <br /><br />She shells she shells by the shee shore..... :p