Friday Funnies

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
-------------------------------------------------<br />BLONDE VISION<br /><br />A blonde went to an appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman. <br /><br />"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. <br /><br />She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV." <br /><br />"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. <br /><br />"Darn, he recognized me," she thought. <br /><br />She went for a complete disguise this time: a brown curly wig, big baggy clothes, and big sunglasses. Then she waited a few days before she approached the salesman again and said, "I would like to buy this TV." <br /><br />"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. <br /><br />Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?" <br /><br />"Because that's a microwave," he replied. <br />-------------------------------------------------<br />----------------------------------------------

Twidget

Commander
Re: Friday Funnies

Sleeping with one eye open tonight MrLF? :)