Friday funnies

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I little humor that might be funnier if it weren't so true.<br /><br />Two boys in Boston were playing basketball when a rabid Rottweiler attacked one of them. Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped a board off a near by fence, wedged it into the dog's collar and twisted it, breaking the dog's neck<br /><br />A newspaper reporter from the Boston Herald witnessed the incident and rushed over to interview the boy. The reporter began entering data into his laptop, beginning with the headline: "Brave Young Celtics Fan Saves Friend From Jaws Of Vicious Animal."<br /><br />"But I'm not a Celtics fan, 'the little hero interjected. "Sorry,? replied the reporter. "But since we're in Boston, Mass, I just assumed you were."<br /><br />Hitting the delete key, the reporter began "John Kerry Fan rescues Friend From Horrific Dog Attack."<br /><br />"But I'm not a Kerry fan either," the boy responds. The reporter says, "I assumed everybody in this state was either for the Celtics or Kerry or Kennedy."<br /><br />"What team or person do you like? " "I'm a Houston Rockets fan and I really like George W. Bush" the boy says.<br /><br />Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again,<br />"Arrogant Little Conservative ******* Kills Beloved Family Pet."