Friday evening humor

Twidget

Commander
Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this one!<br /><br /><br />Did you hear about the Texas teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots? He asked for help & she could see why.<br /><br />Even with her pulling & him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. Finally, when the 2nd boot was on, she had worked up a sweat.<br /><br />She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet." She looked & sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the right feet.<br /><br />He then announced, "These aren't my boots."<br /><br />She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face & scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.<br />No sooner they got the boots off & he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."<br /><br />Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace & courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again.<br /><br />Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?"<br /><br />He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."<br /><br />Her trial starts next month.

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Friday evening humor

U done caused my screen to be covered in little itty bitty spittle puddles! <br /><br />I guess this must obviously be a relative of Dennis the Menace.

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Its so true, there are those innocent people out there that cause life to be painful for the rest of us cause they just can't seem to put things together....kids aren't so bad, its just the ones that don't grow up....everyone knows at least one person like the one i'm talking about...and every one of us just sits there and says...well, maybe next year....but it never changes...oh well...thats life i guess...if only it weren't so painful

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

The teacher must have been related to Ladyfish :p J/K, however I can see that happening... :D