Free van for me :)

ndemge

Commander
EDIT: Again, nd3mge:<br /><br />LOSE THE ADVERTIZING IN THE SIGNATURE.<br /><br />This is warning number 5.<br /><br />There will be no further warnings.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Free van for me :)

Cool, nd3mge. Now all you need is free gas. :) <br /><br />BTW, this is the third or fourth time I have asked you to lose the advertising link in the signature. It is not allowed. Please remove it.<br /><br />Thanks

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

WOW!!<br />A good cleaning and some rims/hubcaps that thing will be good to go!!<br /><br />Congrats!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

rayjay

Petty Officer 1st Class

I hope the derelict in the first picture don't expect to get to keep living in it.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

nd3mge..........<br /><br />You may not need the fuel check valves for your gas tanks. There is an item under the hood, on the drivers side called, (as I recall), a fuel pump relay. This relay activates the valve that switches the gas tanks, when you use the tank selector under the dash.<br /><br />It is a black and green plastic module apx 1" X 2". It has 4 wires running to it. Two red and one black and one black, with a yellow stripe. The Ford part number is....F19B-9345 A1A-8257.<br /><br />This more likely to fail than the fuel check valves at the gas tank fuel line connections and it is much cheaper and eaiser to replace.<br /><br />If you have cruise control, which is mounted on the driver side, above the top of the fender, you should find the little module directlly below the CC vaccum unit. <br /><br />It would be worth your while to check this part first for failure, both time and cost wise.<br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

JB

It's gone, nd3mge.<br /><br />Thanks. :)

ndemge

Commander

it was a year ago that I emailed admin to get permission, but understand. If you were getting p!ssed at the fact that you made so many attempts to warn me, well, sorry, never saw them... like above, it was an edit, I don't look back at my own posts to seee what was said.<br /><br />now one quesiton for you, can you put my post back where it was??

JB

Wish I could, md3mge. We have no way to unedit.<br /><br />I hate to get after a valued member, but we had to find a way to get your attention. I'm glad that is over.

ndemge

Commander

Wow, I'm a valued member, AND a valued customer at walmart! Gotta go buy me a lottery ticket! :) <br /><br />Ain't no hard feelings, just trying to keep myself outa the woodshed ;)