Free Pheasant Feathers

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
If anybody is interested ..<br /><br />..those of you that tie flies, crafts and what ever else you could think of. I'd be willing to send some through postal mail in an envelope to those that are interested.<br /><br />I have and will have much more as the season goes on. <br /><br />majority of the tails get swipped by family so if you'ld like the tail feathers speak up and I might be able to get a few tucked away for you.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Free Pheasant Feathers

Now that you mention it... my tail feathers do look a little moulded.........snick! :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

alot more bullfeathers round here Barlow :p <br />I'll take some if u got leftovers.

ehenry

Commander

I'd like to get some Barlow. How you want me to get my address to ya?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

heres an e-mail address .. tj_kinder at yahoo<br /><br />if there are particular feathers you want ..list 'em.<br /><br />they're Ringnecks so go from there.<br /><br />MY .. bullfeathers ABOUND here!! :D <br /><br />no left overs MY .. have plenty - same to you EF.<br /><br />KaGee .. you're a riot.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Another good weekend.<br />Just got back from Iowa.<br />6 birds yesterday.<br />4 today before I took off for home at noon.<br /><br />
kc0lw
<br /><br /><br />---<br /><br />Need your address MY .. ??