Free Haircuts!

eeboater

Commander
Ok, I know this is pure politics...but i think its FURRRRNAY! (And in some ways true!)<br /><br /><br />One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked <br />> about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money <br />> from you; I'm doing community service this week" <br />> <br />> The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber <br />> goes to open there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him <br />> at his door. <br />> <br />> Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the <br />> barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money; I'm doing <br />> community service this week." <br />> <br />> The cop is happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to <br />> open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at <br />> his door. <br />> <br />> Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his <br />> bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; <br />> I'm doing community service this week." <br />> <br />> The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the <br />> barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books <br />> such as "How to improve your business and becoming more successful". <br />> <br />> Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill <br />> the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm <br />> doing community service this week." <br /><br />> The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the <br />> barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a <br />> free haircut.