Free 14' Fiberglass Canoe

ndemge

Commander
I just got a free canoe, came with the trailer. I got the package for the trailer. I don't want it. Doesn't leak.<br /><br />I'm around St. Louis if anyone wants it.<br />TRAILER NOT INCLUDED<br /><br />
MVC-013F2.jpg

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Free 14' Fiberglass Canoe

Dang, if I were nearby I would come right over and get it...but I live in Washington...I would love to have a canoe to paddle up some of our rivers in...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Noel, I know where you are at, and you know me.<br />Now if I had that, then people would know what it was like when the Titanic sunk.

ndemge

Commander

SBN..... come on up, we'll put a 250hp OB on there and have some fun :) Just watch out for dem bergs on the Missisip

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Looks like just the thing to cartop to my favorite li'l lake. :( <br /><br />But St. Louis is too far for a one day trip. :( <br /><br />Signed: Boatless in Texas.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

What's all the stuff attached to the back?? I thought canoes started at 18', anything shorter is a pool toy!

brother chris

Commander

If nobody wants it, I'm up in Vancouver, B.C. <br />Just send it to general delivery and I'll come and pick it up.<br />Thanks in advance Ndemge :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by brother chris:<br /> If nobody wants it, I'm up in Vancouver, B.C. <br />Just send it to general delivery and I'll come and pick it up.<br />Thanks in advance Ndemge :D
ndemge <br />Send it COD to Chris and be sure to list it as a gift! :D :D :D <br /><br />Sorry Chris<br />I couldn't resist. :) <br />I once sent a $20.00 VCR to a Bud/Friend in Surrey.<br />Cost me $20.00 to mail it and him $20.00 tax to pick it up as a gift! :rolleyes:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I am close enough if I had time I would definately take it off of your hands. I guess though since it hasn't rained in 3 years, the river has been completely dried up for 1 year, not much need for it right now. Can drive my truck wherte the river used to be, but the fishing kind of sucks. The annual republican River canoe race this year was canceled, they didn't like the idea of starting the annual republican River Portage Race.<br />Wish I had time though, I have actually been looking for something exactly like that.

oddjob

Commander

I been waiting for a steal on a canoe. Just my luck. Wonder how much it would cost on greyhound.....that is if Chris dont want it.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

is that the canoe the Cards were up the creek with<br />Noel? no paddles eh? :p

ndemge

Commander

Yes, MY.... it is the redbird canoe<br /><br />Canoe has been taken. Packrat bro-in-law now has possesion.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

ndemge....I'd take it off your hands,but I wouldn't want you to be accused of dealing with the enemy here :p shoot I think I even know were the pic was taken at :)

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Aww shucks'<br /><br />I was hoping I could get it delivered back to Boston on the team bus tomorrow morrning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Fixin, that canoe is a Republican canoe...sorry;-)

ed/il

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I 'll come get it if you still have it. Live in chicago headding for florida in december. could pick it up on my way. ed hespen

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

ed/il...Ya missed out,ndemge gave it away back in October(5 posts up^^^)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> is that the canoe the Cards were up the creek with<br />Noel? no paddles eh? :p
Good one MY