Found a new use for corn oil, crisco, etc

Kenneth Brown

Captain
MIL pours her used corn oil on tree stumps. This in turn makes the ants come to it like crazy. It does hoover because it feeds the ants, BUT the ants eat the stump down. Anybody else have any uses for old worn out corn oil?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Found a new use for corn oil, crisco, etc

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> MIL pours her used corn oil on tree stumps. This in turn makes the ants come to it like crazy. It does hoover because it feeds the ants, BUT the ants eat the stump down. Anybody else have any uses for old worn out corn oil?
Have many uses for it and could tell you what to do with it too. :D

tylerin

Commander

<br /> Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> Anybody else have any uses for old worn out corn oil?
Well now......Where shall I begin :D

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> MIL pours her used corn oil on tree stumps. This in turn makes the ants come to it like crazy. It does hoover because it feeds the ants, BUT the ants eat the stump down. Anybody else have any uses for old worn out corn oil?
Have many uses for it and could tell you what to do with it too. :D
LMAO!!!

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Maybe we should act upon the advice of TOD and LubeDude, Are'nt they the oil experts? :)

Realgun

Commander

I like the smell of Bio-desel. Kinda like peanuts or french fries.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br /> Maybe we should act upon the advice of TOD and LubeDude, Are'nt they the oil experts? :)
Yes we should. Where are them 2 when we need such sound advise? :p :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br /> Maybe we should act upon the advice of TOD and LubeDude, Are'nt they the oil experts? :)
Yes we should. Where are them 2 when we need such sound advise? :p :D
EDIT: Uncalled-for remarks removed.<br /><br />Anyway, what would you do with old cooking oil? Add a quart to you cars when the oil gets down some, :eek: might want to run it through an old sock first though.<br /><br /> Do not do the above, its a joke, get it? Just trying to pad my posts!

SpinnerBait_Nut

The socks I have can filter 3 quarts at a time, man, what a timesaver.<br />Thanks LD.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> The socks I have can filter 3 quarts at a time, man, what a timesaver.<br />Thanks LD.
:p :p If the oil was used with corn meal, ya might want to use two socks, one inside the other. :p :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yes, with cormill to make that good cornbread that I fix when I have them fried chicken, taters and some corncobs, fresh outa the garden.

aspeck

Staff member

Put it in your bus and tour the US in support of those who are against the war in Iraq? Isn't that what Hanoi Jane is going to do?

KaGee

Admiral

It appears Jane Fonda has a use for it... gonna power her "anti-war" bus around.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Works great on a slip and slide.