forum for used parts ??

wayne h

Master Chief Petty Officer
if there any boards for used parts i am lookin for some parts or a parts engine for a 9.5 evinrude i use to have a sight but lost it when i had to redo my computer thanks for any help <br />email wheinlei@tampabay.rr.com

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: forum for used parts ??

Go to the yellow bar above. Buy or sell to iboats members.

GeeFrankk

Seaman Apprentice

Ebay is my best source for parts, and folks who are selling the entire motor for parts at cheap prices. If you live in the Portsmouth, Vir. area there is a used parts house on everything pertaining to boats, not just motors. Also, NAPA has replacement parts at reasonable rates. But, be sure to buy the manual first on your paticular motor.<br /><br />B O A T bring on another thousand

wayne h

Master Chief Petty Officer

got the manual and 4 motors that all run thats why i just want a parts motor for my 9.5 evinrude (pancake) with all the motors i have i need a parts motor

ruel42

Seaman Apprentice

Have you tried Hornes in St.Pete?<br /><br />Hornes Marine Used Parts <br />2063 1.Ave South, Saint Petersburg, FL 33712 <br />(727) 896-1032

Clams Canino

Commander

Hornes ripped me off pretty badly on some used electrical parts - they packed *obviously* bad parts. They went by "properprop" on ebay and have since shut down that accout (and prolly opened a new one in shades). Page through the feedbacks to see more.<br /><br /> feedback link <br /><br />I got my money back when I told them I was on my way to Fla in Nov. and was gonna force feed this "Alex" feller the parts.<br /><br />-W