Ford GT

LubeDude

Admiral
:eek: :eek: Wow, The guy I work for mainly is looking at a new Ford GT :eek: :eek: <br /><br />He went and looked at one this weekend. <br /> :D I might have to change the oil every week. :D <br />What color would "YOU" get? :confused: <br /><br />
FordGT.jpg

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Ford GT

Rumor has it that a guy I werk with recently bought one. Willie G. Davidson. We have an annual employee car shoe at werk as well. Someone brought in their V12 Lamborghini. So many toys and so little money, 'sept for a few :)

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I was treating a house a few weeks past, and the guy's home office had several Ford GT pics on the walls. I figured this guy must really love that car. When I got to the garage and opened the door, my heart stopped and was immedialty restarted by the shock of what was sitting there. A black Ford GT, brand spankin' new. Not a single speck of dirt or dust on that thing. The entire garage reeked of Very Expensive New Car Smell. As you can guess, it took me a half hour to treat the garage. There is a blue one I see on occasion. There is also an Aston Martin Vanguish I have seen in the last few weeks. Our roads suck so much, I can't believe these people are driving these cars here. As you can guess, there is a LOT of money in my little town...<br /><br />Oh, I would get the blue one, it looks very nice in person. Black is cool, but way too hard to keep clean. White with blue striping would be cool too.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Does it come in brown? (kidding)<br /><br />That is IMO the best looking car to come out in many years. I could stare at one of those for hours.

KaGee

Admiral

Actually I'd settle for one of these bad boys...<br /><br />
DSC03101_800.jpg

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

I was at Silverstone race track on Sunday. Walking thru the members parking area and a guy pulled up in an old GT40, if the heat from the engine & tyres were anything to go by he had some fun befor he arrived :D :D

D

DJ

The reason it was called the "GT" as opposed to the GT=40 is because it is three inches taller than the original GT-40.<br /><br />The "new" GT is 43" as opposed to 40" of the original GT-40.<br /><br />Other than that, a rocket to be had for half the price of anything that can keep up with it. Plus, the GT has a clutch, gearbox, steering, brakes that you can actually enjoy.