force trim

boone68

Cadet
iam having trouble trimming the motor out. it will trim to a point then stop. what do i need to do it is a 120 force.

RRitt

Captain
Re: force trim

not enough information but my guess would be loss of pressure. ig this is the case then I would also expect to see bleed down on tilt.

boone68

Cadet

when timming out while running the force of the motor will push the motor back down. if it is a loss of pressure how would i fix it

RRitt

Captain

still not enough information to determine problem. are there any problems with tilt? what year and HP is motor? etc etc

boone68

Cadet

it is 1998 120 force no there is no problems lletting it up and down out of the water. my experice is that when running you trim it until it porpus then let it back down but my motor will not do that it goes back down on its on

boone68

Cadet

i also have a nother problem. when idleing for a while it will go dead then you have to pump the bulb again. to start the motor back up

greenoil

Cadet

your full bulb flatening out could be a bad valve in the fuel pump or as simple as a hole in the diaphram. Dont let the problem with you fuel system go unchecked it can result in lean conditon frying pistons.