force power trim unit

forceproblem

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
57
Hello i am sure that I am supposed to post this somewhere else and will remove if it is a problem. I have a force power tilt and tril unit complete I would like to sell or trade it does not leak or leak down thanks and sorry again if this is a problem
 

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
18,196
Re: force power trim unit

Trade for what? Yup there gonna remove this as soon as they see it's for sale!!
 

forceproblem

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
57
Re: force power trim unit

Is there a place to post this? I sent u a private message so I dont continue posting on this
 

RRitt

Captain
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
3,319
Re: force power trim unit

craigslist, feebay, and local classified

if there are other places that get actual, human, responses then i would love to know.
 

forceproblem

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
57
Re: force power trim unit

Sorry ya im tired of posting craigslist and getting fake responses
 
Top