Force 150 Tilt/trim falling

Wessmith

Cadet
Every time I put my tilt up it falls down in about 2 minutes. Around my right cylinder there is a little band that holds my fitting to the cylinder. The band is busted and my local marina says in order to replace it I must buy the whole cylinder assembly for $339.00. Is there anyway I can purchase this band without the cylinder assembly? If so, where can I get it?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Force 150 Tilt/trim falling

Good luck.<br />Heard others complain of this problem. Unit is sold as one piece. :( <br />If you can't fabricate something, you would be best off looking on ebay and buying all, or most, of a tnt unit. Then you'll have other spare parts to clutter up the garage too. :)

bigbluedog

Cadet
Re: Force 150 Tilt/trim falling

hi, fishing is my friend,<br />i may be able to lay my hands on one of those bands. i had to replace the entire t&t unit and it still hangs on the wall of my mechanics place as it was "the most single hardest job he's ever run across" so he proudly displays the crumpled ground out hunk of metal on his wall. i ran it it florida salt water for years... oops.<br />email me at info@chesrealty.com and i'll call him after i hear from you<br /><br />also you may have a pump problem, but that can be fixed kinda easy<br />thanks