For you hunters out there!!! lol

Hotrods

Petty Officer 1st Class
hunter2.gif

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: For you hunters out there!!! lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... <br /><br /><br />give me horns or give me death!!!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ya, cute

aspeck

Staff member

It wasn't Carpalhunter - he was carrying a rifle instead of a bow. Must have been Link!

ndemge

Commander

that buck is so skinny, what was he chasing it?

NOSLEEP

Commander

The season sarts here soon. Can't wait.

aspeck

Staff member

GG, I know the feeling - got my buck tag, 3 doe tags, 2 turkey tags, will be out of town for bear, so didn't get that tag. I am getting itchy fingers. The local groundhog population (which is considerably smaller) is praying for the start of the real hunting seasons!

gaugeguy

Captain

Let's see, 1 buck tag, 1 doe tag, 1 either sex tag, 1 bear tag and 1 turkey tag = $65<br /><br />New hunting gear bought in the off-season = $300 +<br /><br />Sitting in a tree listening to the birds wake up first thing in the morning = Priceless<br /><br />Price per pound for venison...don't tell my wife, she thinks its less expensive than beef ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Okay GG, all the above tags, $38. Now add $20 for muzzleloader and $20 for archery stamps, $78. Another $15 (? not sure since I didn't get it this year) for bear, then we add the new equipment - it isn't cheap, is it. Feel sorry for the "outta staters", well, kinda.<br /><br />Deer has to be fatter than the one above to go running after blindly!