For those who fly

Homerr

Commander
:) :) <br /><br />LOL!!!<br /><br /><br />Yea, I'd be flying on that airline...!<br /><br />H.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: For those who fly

Love it! SW should try to get a job with that airline, then he could fly with his whenever he wanted!

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey, now THAT is my kind of airline! I'd fly those friendly sky's any time.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

If they would all do that collectively we would be fine!

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Doesn't make any sense at all..... until you finally turn the speakers on! :)

D

DJ

I say every passenger is REQUIRED to carry a firearm.<br /><br />What a great equalizer. It equates to a VERY polite group. <br /><br />What moron terrorist would jump into that pool?<br /><br />I think flying along at 35,000 feet comparing muzzle velocities with the person next to you could be "inspiring". :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I say every passenger is REQUIRED to carry a firearm.
To quote Sean Connery in "The Hunt For Red October"...<br /><br />"Some things in here don't react too well with bullets"<br /><br />Great idea though, if some scumbag was thinking about hijacking a plane, I bet he'd think twice just knowing he'd have several weapons pointed at him the second he opened his mouth.

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Soo...first class passengers get access to the onboard firing range? :) <br /><br />-JustMrWill

D

DJ

"Some things in here don't react too well with bullets"<br />
As I recall, that didn't stop anybody and the sub went on, just fine. I think "broken necks" were the choice of destruction.<br /><br />I have allot of confidence in Boeing and their engineers.<br /><br />Airbus (aka-SCAREBUS), that's another story. I'm sorry, I don't like riding in anything at 35K that is referred to or considered to be a "bus".<br /><br />As the old saying goes: "If it ain't a Boeing, I ain't going".