For the Aussies - Tink is getting rabid

Tinker er

Cadet
I'm a card-carrying PITA liberal / civil libertarian, but there's a limit to everything.<br /><br />My limit has been reached with people who live in Australia but who want to destroy it. <br /><br />(Yeah, I'm against our invasion of Iraq. As distinct from Afghanistan which had it coming. We've buggered Iraq so now we've got to try to stop it falling into 20 or 30 years of a civil war we caused by invading it. But I'm still in favour of hunting down and killing every c^&* who thinks like bin Laden. Being a liberal doesn't mean I'm totally stupid. I never said I was a pacifist, now or when I was lugging an M60 around during my entirely undistinguished and brief military career 35 years ago.)<br /><br />The last thing I want to see is condemning and persecuting people of a race or nationality or religion just because they belong to that group. We might as well kill all Catholics / Anglicans / Baptists [insert preferred group] because a tiny proportion of them believe in [insert preferrred belief / prejudice here]. <br /><br />On the other hand, my attitude to people who want to destroy Australia or turn it into a sh!thole like the sh!thole countries they or their parents fled for a better life here is adequately expressed at http://www.ozkaafirandbloodyproudofit.com/ (We wish to advise viewers that a rude word may be encountered on this site.)<br /><br />I confess that the link reflects my view because I threw that site together in a few minutes of annoyance with these people. <br /><br />Like most Aussies, I'm happy to tolerate just about anything. But I'm *&^%+$ if I'll put up with people who want to live here and take all the benefits we offer while working against us. <br /><br />Mate, when the chips are down, either you'll unconditionally fight for this country or you can %$@# off!<br /><br />The last plane out of Sydney's almost gone ...

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: For the Aussies - Tink is getting rabid

Tinker er,<br />Would like to applaud your web site and ask that you duplicate it exchanging United States of America for Australia....Thank you in advance.

sid the squid

Seaman

Hey Tink, sounds like you are beginning to outgrow that liberal thing.

Tinker er

Cadet

Originally posted by Sid The Squid:<br /> Hey Tink, sounds like you are beginning to outgrow that liberal thing.
Mate, I hate to disappoint you, but in my day job I'm a legal aid lawyer and I've actually done some sterling work for some poor bloody Muslims who got caught up in terrorist hysteria by our stupid government and the rabbits at its lower levels who carry out its dumb policies based on its benighted propaganda. I'll do it again any time. <br /><br />I'll defend just about anyone because everyone is entitled to a defence, especially against the huge forces of the state marshalled against them in even a minor police matter. <br /><br />Despite all that, if I wasn't too old and fat to move out of my creaky chair, I'd happily shoot the living sh!t out of any raghead who wants to take up arms against my country. <br /><br />If the Army is willing to provide me with a weapon<br />and if the raghead is willing to make an appointment with my secretary, I'm prepared to fight it out in my office at the appointed time, preferably after lunch as that's about the biggest thing that happens for me most days and I'd hate to die on a low point.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> it's about to be locked.. JB..??
Why? Cause someone is speaking their mind.<br />That's what's wrong with this country now, everyone is so afraid to say what they think.<br />Gezzzz.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> it's about to be locked.. JB..??
Why? Cause someone is speaking their mind.<br />That's what's wrong with this country now, everyone is so afraid to say what they think.<br />Gezzzz.
I agree.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Well.. I guess since we're speaking our mind.... <br /><br />Kill em' all..... Let alah(sp?) sort em' out...

Dunaruna

Admiral

Tink, although your definetly not PC - I applaud your post. You're just venting what what everyone else is thinking.

orca

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry tink, I didnt get past the first page, Quote "Australia, if you hate it and what it stands for then click the map". I was unable to click. <br />I love Australia, I came here from the UK in 1972, married an aussie girl and have 3 Australian sons. I had brain surgery that resulted in me becoming a naturalised Aussie 20 years ago and I support the Aussies in the cricket ( see my words in the cricket post)<br />Sorry tink I cant click on the map.<br />I havent read your words, however if you dont love Australia then there are plenty of other places that you can live.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Oh how very creatively un-PC of you tink. Gonna have to recommend you for diversity training. :p

crab bait

Captain

love the rules .. except when it comes to shltting ragheads.. gotta love it..

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Limited-Time:<br /> Tinker er,<br />Would like to applaud your web site and ask that you duplicate it exchanging United States of America for Australia....Thank you in advance.
Like he said ...

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Good on you Tink.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

We need one like that for the UK Tink.<br /><br />If I ever make it over there I'll buy you a beer.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Tink,<br /><br />Clicked on it just out of curiosity. You are The Man. Nice going. We need more like you in the States buddy.