For LubeDude and Snapperbait

NathanY

Commander
Here are a few pics of my new project. Beleive it or not this truck is a 1991 3500 R/V model. It looks like the old body style, thus making parts hard to come by, because it sits on the new bodystyle frame. I hope to have it done by 2006.<br /><br />
watermark.php
<br />
watermark.php
<br />
watermark.php

ob

Admiral
Re: For LubeDude and Snapperbait

I believe you just did. :D

ob

Admiral

Well......................................ok.I'll trust you. ;)

SoulWinner

Commander

I want a front bumper like for that my Tacoma. That is a LOT of truck you got there.

NathanY

Commander

Sure anyone can look, I just singled out those two, because is a restoration expert, and the other is a Chevrolet expert.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Reminds me of what we call "sub.com" We bought a 86 Chevy Suburban 4x4 with a heavy duty frame for 1200 bucks. Use it on the deer lease. The only thing ever we have had to do is respline the front driveshaft and change the oil. Starts every time, even after sitting for 2 years.<br /><br />Ken

NathanY

Commander

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> I want a front bumper like for that my Tacoma. That is a LOT of truck you got there.
Yeah I love that bumper. Its gonna get sand blasted and powder coated soon...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Kewl truck, Nate.. Gas or Diesel??<br /><br />Anywhoo.. Go to http://www.lmctruck.com/chevy_truck_cat_page.htm and sign up for their catalog.. They have all the little odds and ends.. <br /><br />You'll need the 1973-1987 catalog for sheetmetal parts, windows, weatherstrip, mirrors, ect..(I know it's a 91, but it shares the same sheet metal as the 87)...<br /><br />Any other parts you'd need should'nt present a problem for your local parts house or Chevy/GMC dealership parts dept...

NathanY

Commander

It is gas, 350 TBI.<br /><br />Thanks for the link, I ordered the catalogs...

LubeDude

Admiral

Dang Nate, thanks for bringing this to my attention I dont know how I missed your first post.<br /><br />Wife had some sinus surgery on the 3rd so Ive been busy babysitting her and havnt been on here as much as usual.<br /><br />Great project and looks like it grew there.<br /><br />I dont think Im that motivated anymore.

KaGee

Admiral

What? No gun rack??<br /><br /> :D