For Carpy

gaugeguy

Captain
Awesome thunderhead power :cool: Notice the exit wound on the leg, and my bent arrow on the porch. Can't argue with success ;) <br />
201378.jpg
<br /><br />
201381.jpg

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: For Carpy

Sorry, I guess my computer illiteracy just showed it's ugly face :D

Carphunter

Commander

Well dang GG, all I see is that dreaded red X.<br /><br />I won't make fun of your broadheads 'cause man, there are some things ya just don't make fun of. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Try that, what a pain this was!!!<br /><br />Can't make fun of someones broadheads, but it is ok to make fun of an old girlfriend???? Yeah, I guess you are right :D

gaugeguy

Captain

That one has already been et. There's always something "wild" in the freezer, stop on by, sit a spell, kick your shoes off... :)

aspeck

Staff member

Big deer for such a littel rack! Let 'em grow up, GG! You know, jealousy is a heavy burden! HA!<br /><br />But how do you aim with them crooked arrows?

Carphunter

Commander

Much better.<br /><br />Now, I think if'n ya look real close, you can still see the spots. :eek: <br /><br />No wonder the thunderhead shot through it..............................now the Muzzy will shoot through a full grown deer. :D :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Believe it or not, that deer went 175 pounds and sports 9 points. Would have been a 10, but it broke a brow tine completely off. It has two kickers about 1-1/2 inches sticking straight forward out of it burrs.<br /><br />So this deer would have been legal in PA too ;) <br /><br />Bowhunting here is so difficult (only about 2,000 deer taken annually) that any deer that has a little bone on it's noggin is a trophy.<br /><br />Are your muzzys 3 or 4 bladed carp?

FLATHEAD

Captain

HMMM!! I think I detect some tire tread marks on that deers back :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Good eyes FH!!! You really can't see in this photo, but there is a swash cut in the hair on this deers rump. The guy I was hunting with put an arrow right over his back and removed the hair. 10 minutes later he showed up at my stand and his luck ran out ;)

Carphunter

Commander

I'm just razzin ya GG. Nice buck.<br /><br />Bowhuntin whitetails is never easy, especially when they got them antlers on their heads.<br /><br />I shoot the 4-blade 90 grain Muzzys.<br /><br />How 'bout you?<br /><br />Is that a huntin lodge in those pictures?<br /><br />Sure looks like some beautiful country.

aspeck

Staff member

Sorry GG. I was judging the deer by you and figured you were about 135 lb soaking wet, so the deer had to be tiny! Guess I was wrong.<br /><br />Okay, I know, that was bad and low! Sorry! Just couldn't help myself!

gaugeguy

Captain

No skin off my knees guys. One thing you learn in deer camp is if you can't stand the heat, get outta the fire!! Razzin hunting buddies is one of the best things about camp. I think I weighed 135 in second grade :D <br /><br />Nope, that is hunting camp Carpy. One of my buds owns it. It is in the middle of nowhere, only way in is by ATV, about 4 miles from where the road actually ends. Only bad thing is I only get to hunt there twice a year.<br /><br />I shoot 100gr thunderheads on a 26" 2013 easton xx75. I have the need for speed ;)