For after the elections.

rolmops

Vice Admiral
We have been trying to out do each other in making our political preferences known.Me thinks it is about time to start thinking about what we have in common,so we have a head start after the elections.Whoever wins does not matter as much as you might wish.In down to business politics everything gets watered down.Please send your ideas about where our politics are very simular or where you think they should be.<br />This is not a troll and please do not use this thread to keep on slinging whatever at each other.<br />I am curiously awaiting your reactions.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: For after the elections.

The judiciary needs to be filled with judges who reflect the values of the population and who follow the constitution not interprate it.<br /><br />The debt is out of control, and adding additional entitlements won't solve it.<br /><br />Tort reform, the lawyers are out of control.<br /><br />But most important, the country is at war with thousands of individual terrorists. We need to take them out, identify, and render them powerless.<br /><br />Oh yea, there is a terrible shortage of launch ramps all over this country, lets get on it. ;)

Ralph 123

Captain

I'm sure our politics align when it has to do with our mutual love of boating - cheap gas, clean water, plenty of fish :)

tylerin

Commander

I just hope they don't legalize marijuana. I couldn't afford the taxes :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Tylerin,if they legalize it you can grow your own and sell the hemp as a byproduct.

KaGee

Admiral

Let's see.... Well fitting shoes, Roof over our head, Good food and a nice warm body (opposite sex of coarse!) to sleep with at night.<br /><br />I think we can all agree about that!

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

This may be a little off subject, but I don't care who or what you vote for but go out and express your opinion by VOTING. People have died so that we can have this right. Any time the polls are open I will vote. Its a shame that some of our local elections will only have a 10% turn out of registered voters.