Football pickem contest

FSHKPR

Ensign
Hey guys. Its football time again. last couple years i have been setting up a little weekly pickem contest with the help of yahoo. its alot of fun and its free. the more people we get the better. so if anyone is interested just follow the directions below<br />thanks <br />cal <br />You have been invited to join fshkpr2's (Cal Thelen) Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em. <br /><br />In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information... <br /><br />Group ID#: 3238<br />Password: packers <br />-------------------------------------------------------- <br /><br />We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process. <br /><br />-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner<br /> http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

eeboater

Commander
Re: Football pickem contest

I've never done fantasy football but always wanted to... Mind if I join? I'll probably suck pretty bad.<br /><br />Sean

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

I joined up cal, love watching football but lousy at picks. Are you going with the points or just to win? :)

FSHKPR

Ensign

will be using the confidence points. makes it alittle more interesting. eeboater dont worry about sucking i never do to good either. but i enjoy trying. thanks guys and good luck.