Flood protection

QC

Supreme Mariner
I get this message fairly often when posting, what is it?<br /><br /> Sorry, we can not process your request. The board administrator has enabled flood protection for this function. You must wait at least 15 seconds before trying this request again. <br /><br />I just wait the 15 seconds, hit reload, then it says can't do it, then I hit retry and everything is better.<br /><br />I am guessing that it is becasue two or three are trying to post at the same time? Just curious.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: Flood protection

Quietcat, <br /><br />Check out this posting Re: Who Reset the Settings on iboats servers. In dock side chat

QC

Supreme Mariner

Thanks. Yeah, that is the discussion. Missed it because of the server note . . .

NYMINUTE

Captain

Just Wait 90 seconds, and you get to see the same message again. If you collect 50 of these and mail them to I-Boats (Flood Protection Give Away) 123 Some Street, Kabul, Iraq 99012-0012. you will receive a beautiful portrait of somebodies largest catch. This offer expires on May 31, 2005. Mail early, mail often. Carry on boys

QC

Supreme Mariner

Damn, I wish I had saved all those messages . . . I kooda bin a contenda.

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Just Wait 90 seconds, and you get to see the same message again. If you collect 50 of these and mail them to I-Boats (Flood Protection Give Away) 123 Some Street, Kabul, Iraq 99012-0012. you will receive a beautiful portrait of somebodies largest catch. This offer expires on May 31, 2005. Mail early, mail often. Carry on boys
I've got Over 500 Entries in the Mail Now.................................. :D

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I just knew that I should have saved the flood messages. I miss out on everything.

KaGee

Admiral

Flood protection??<br /><br />Try putting the plug in while still in the driveway! :p :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Flood protection??<br /><br />Try putting the plug in while still in the driveway! :p :D
<br /><br /> Whatzaplug? Somebody needs to plug this thread. :p