flipper

ziggy

Admiral
if anyone likes the show flipper. it's available online now a days...

http://www.hulu.com/flipper-original

they got some great underwater shots. great pics of drives underwater too.

this is the ultimate family show for the boater i think. a good link for a family boating friendly iboats group...

i'm also partial to the fact that porter is a single dad. i am too. though i doubt that i'm as cool a dad as he is... but i try... :)

enjoy...

love that thunderbird boat w/ twin mercruiser 0 drives i think...

angus63

Captain
Re: flipper

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there under, under the sea!

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
Ever so kind and gentle is he,
Tricks he will do when children appear,
And how they laugh when he?s near!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!

ziggy

Admiral

darn song really stays in your mind for a long time too.... catchy i guess.... :cool:

IVAZ

Master Chief Petty Officer

I use to watch re-runs of that show when I was a kid. I?m going to introduce my kids to it thru that link. I have a thirteen year old that will think he is to "cool? for it but my nine year old will enjoy it. Thanks for the link.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Yeah, I remember Flipper and used to watch it every week back in the day. In fact, there is a Thunderbird cathedral hull boat sitting in my driveway right now, going through a slow renovation. I was driving by a local boat dealer a few months ago and caught sight of it out of the corner of my eye. When I realized what it was, I just had to have it!

BTW, there's a fair bit of other stuff on hulu that is pretty cool. I like to watch the movies. The selection is somewhat limited right now, but they are adding stuff all of the time. The best part is that it is free!

204 Escape

Ensign

My dad sold the family boat to pay the hospital expense of the birth of my brother. (He should have kept the boat). But Flipper was as close as I got to a boat for a long time. Use to watch it just to see the boats. ;)