Fishing partner needed In Arkansas!!!

NathanY

Commander
I know that this is not a personals board, but I resorted to this.<br /><br />I need a fishing partner!! Must be nice and like to fish and eat. Must have own fishing equipment (rods/reels tackle) but I have the boat. Can not bring Beer on my boat. Must like to Crappie fish and Striper fish. All season fishing.<br /><br />All of my friends are wimps and do not like to fish. They are all drinkers and get mad at me when I dont let them bring beer on my boat, and they complain all the time, its too hot, its too cold blah blah blah.<br /><br />I am very serious about this, I have not lived here long and do not know anyone, but if you would like to go fishing with me just email me at nathanyerger@earthlink.net<br /><br />Thanks.

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Fishing partner needed In Arkansas!!!

Contact your local Big Brother chapter, I took a young man under my arm one time years ago, and I will never forget the experience.

NathanY

Commander

I am the last person that a young person needs to be influenced by. :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Nathan in Arkansas:<br /> I am the last person that a young person needs to be influenced by. :D
Dont be so hard on yourself, it would have to be better than growing up in front of a tv vidio game, or the computer. It would probably do ya good.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Nathan, I love to fish, love to eat, have plenty of my own fishin gear. Love to fish crappies and am very interested in learnin to fish for stripers I also dont drink......Problem is Im in Springfield Missouri.......But if yer ever in the neighborhood look me up. :)

gonfishn

Commander

Hmmmmm..Is that a cousin of the Sunfish..Come North and I will show you how not to catch a Musky..I'm telln ya the curse has been placed upon me..

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

move back home and we can fish all the time ;)

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Have you learned to call the hogs yet? Maybe that burnt orange boat is the problem.....