Fishing Joke

LadyFish

Admiral
Gonfishn and Mellowyellow went on a fishing trip. They rented all the equipment: the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune.<br /><br />The first day they went fishing, but they didn't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, Mellowyellow catches a fish.<br /><br />As they're driving home, they are really depressed. Mellowyellow turned to Gonfishn and said, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen-hundred bucks?<br /><br />Gonfishn said, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more." ;) :p :D

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Fishing Joke

But look at the all the entertainment you get for free when you fish with us..<br />Lets see I probably(counting yesterdays foray)spent about a thousand this year(not counting travel expenses)and have landed eight gators now..<br />Thanks Ladyfish for reminding me my average cost so far this year.. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

heck no!!! that would cost a whole lot more<br />than I could afford EF :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Probably wasn't using right lure anyway EF. Besides she's so fiesty he'd a never gotten her in the boat. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Here is the Elops Saurus or Ladyfish...<br /><br />
ladyfish.gif
<br /><br />Sounds like it would be fun to have one on the end of the line.<br /><br />What would you call a male ladyfish :confused: