First Grandchild on the way

KaGee

Admiral
I'm only 48... way too young to be called "Grandpa" ! :eek: <br /><br />But happy about it non the less. :)

one more cast

Captain
Re: First Grandchild on the way

congratulations KaGee. and to cheer you up a little more, I am 45 and Grandpa (papa) X 3

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I became a Grandpa on my 42nd Birthday.<br /><br />Now I look at my beautiful daughter who became a Grandma at 45 and I think that I don't mind so much being a Great Grandpa, but I'm too young to have a daughter that is a Grandma.<br /><br />Grandbuddies are a joy, KaGee. All of the joys and pleasures of being a parent without the hassles. :)

FSHKPR

Ensign

i was just turned 43 when i had my first grandbuddy. i did not think that too bad as i made my dad a grampa at 38. my mom was 36 now they are 66 and 64 and are great grandparents! :D :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Congrats KaGee.....I really can't remember how old I was when my first grandchild came along. But at 57.....#7 found her way into the world and I couldn't be prouder. <br /><br />Just rememeber.....it's every grandparents responsibility to spoil the bejezzus out of our grand children. :D

KaGee

Admiral

Thanks everyone.... Spoiling is the responsibilty of every grandparent!!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Great news! Happy spoiling!

Xcusme

Commander

Congratulations!!<br />I've been there 3 times myself. I could just eat them up, and I do to!! When I visit and hear "PAPA !!!, it's music to my ears.

Link

Rear Admiral

Heya Gramps! ;) <br />Oldest Rabit and husband made me meet that word at 38! But it was kinda cool being called "Young Grandpa" (Not Really) three years later as the little Bandit wouldn't get out of the boat! <br />Taught him to catch his first fish too! :D <br /><br />Best will come later in a couple years from now.. when Mom and Dad will ask you to watch him/her as they do a company function or just want to go out for the night.. <br /><br />Feed them dinner early, then fill with sugar for the next few hours.. <br /><br />Bad Grandpa, Bad Grandpa :D :D <br /> <br />Its called payback for raising the rabit then having her make you feel old beyond your years!<br /><br />Your in for the time of your life! NOTHING BETTER!<br />Except maybe being a great GrandDad! <br /><br />Have fun with it and enjoy!<br /><br />Gramps! ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> Heya Gramps! ;) <br />Feed them dinner early, then fill with sugar for the next few hours.. <br /><br />Bad Grandpa, Bad Grandpa :D :D <br /> <br />Its called payback ... ;)
LOL! :D <br /><br />Paybacks are hell!!