FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Force outboard and it came from an elevation of 10,000 ft and I will be running it at 2,000 ft. How do I know if it is jetted for the higher elevation and if so where can I find jets for Minnesota elevation?
If your really not sure where it came from???
It could be originally it was bought in Md.??
You need to take the middle carb apart and check the jet that's there.
Then compare it to a parts diagram.
F10212
MAIN FUEL JET (.074) SEA LEVEL - 2500 FT.
- F10213
072) 2500 - 5000 FT.
- F10214
070) 5000 - 7500 FT.
- F10215
068) 7500 - 10,000 FT.
These #s are from boats . net
Compare to what you find in the middle carb or which ever is taken off.