FINALLY

Fly Rod

Commander
:) Some good weather while vacationing!!!!<br />Spent the last couple of weeks in the Grand Bahamas as we do every year with a group of friends,(6 couples)!!!! When you are with that many from your home town it is like ya never left home!!! When home this same group go out for dinner every Sunday to differant restaurants!!!<br /><br />Anyway, our 1st 3 days were great, bright sunshine and temps in the low 60s, then came 2 days of steady rain!!! Then Thursday of the 1st week till we left after the 2nd week brought bright sunshine and temps in the high 70s, the way it should be!!! Everybody was happy, some playing golf,some spending hours of every day on the beach and me fishing!!!! :D <br /><br />The California trip wasn't good!!! Rained for seven straight days!!! I didn't see it but areas around us had mudslides and heavy flooding!!! Planned on going shark fishing but couldn't get out because of heavy seas!!! ;) :cool:

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: FINALLY

Sounds like a great time Fly Rod. I'm sure someone from your neck of the woods appreciates the sunshine and warm temps.<br /><br />My Mamma just spent 2 weeks with us and returned to upstate NY for another snow storm yesterday.<br /><br />She soaked up as much sunshine and good times as she could during her visit to the Island. Hopefully, it will keep her 'til June when the ice goes out on her lake. :)