Finally, Im a Guide, Finally!

LubeDude

Admiral
Well, after four months of jumpimg through hoops, sometimes back and forth through the same hoop, I got my license today. It was the most troublesome thing I think I have ever done. First this wasnt right, then that, then the Insurance wouldnt do what I wanted, then the state wouldnt agree with the insurance, then the name was wrong on the LLC paperwork. Now I have a complete different name than what I started with. Well, anyway, Im now the sole proprieter of. <br /><br /> "BASSIN FEVER, llc. " Guide service.

ZmOz

Captain
Re: Finally, Im a Guide, Finally!

I'll drink a beer for you. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, LD. :)

crab bait

Captain

i didn't know you catch fish..<br /><br />the only thing i thought you knew about fish was fishOIL.. :) ..<br /><br />good luck wakin' up at 4:30 every mornin'..

aspeck

Staff member

Congratulations! Is there an iBoats discount? ;) <br /><br />As Crabby said, enjoy your 4:30 mornings, and my your line be tight and your customers loaded (with greenbacks, that is)!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Cool man, enjoy the best job in the world.<br /><br />Ken

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

just remember u ain't selling fishing,<br />yur selling yurself... take the time to<br />connect with folks and they'll like u if'n<br />they catch a trophy or not.<br />people will refer folks they "like"...<br /><br />congrats, I'm sure u will do very well!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Congrats LD :) <br />I'll pop a top in your honor :D <br />(i meant beer not oil :p )

stevens

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations! Sounds like the perfect job! :D

crab bait

Captain

an for godsakes ,, don't ask 'em what oil they all run in their vehicles..<br /><br />that'll be viscosity breakdown for sure.. :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> an for godsakes ,, don't ask 'em what oil they all run in their vehicles..<br /><br />that'll be viscosity breakdown for sure.. :)
Oh man, thats all I know to talk about. :confused: You just ruined my whole experience. ;) I suppose I should take the Amsoil decals off the rear window of my truck and both sides of my Black Max? :rolleyes:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Congrats LubeDude! A sure sign that we need some more of that big ol' gument. Maybe they'd get it right quicker if'n they was bigger.

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

do your i-boats friends get a discount?<br />congrats!

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations, and hope you can develop a good clientel. It is a hard job but sell yourself, let the clients know what is expected and then put forth your best effort and I am sure you will do just fine.

cwilt

Petty Officer 1st Class

amsoil?? whats that :D :D just kiddin. hey congradulations. keep the lines tight<br /><br />chris

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by JamesTN:<br /> do your i-boats friends get a discount?<br />congrats!
Absolutly!!<br /><br />Heres one for ya, The first one to book a trip is free!! <br /><br />Now come on guys ya have to actually be coming this way, and should be in the next three months. This offer is for one adult, and you can bring a child of around ten or older.<br /><br />The rest of the Iboats members will get a discount also.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That sounds like the perfect job! Have fun!<br />Bassy<br />"Choose a job you love,and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius