Finally home with my kids!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
As some of you know from my recent posts, I left a week ago Sunday for a meeting. Came back Tuesday to see my uncle in hospital with a broken leg. Got home late Tuesday night, worked Wednesday night overtime. Thursday I was called to work early to go on an 8 hour transport. Left right after that to go to the ranch and help my uncle get around. Took him home from hospital and took care of him until yesterday. Work tonight (my night off). <br />Finally I get time to my kids this weekend. Taking them to see the Care Bears live! It will be great.<br /><br />Good thing, my uncle is getting along good. Can't go out of the house, can't drive, can't work but is getting around the house good. I don't know if he will be able to hang onto the ranch, but at 78 maybe it is time to slow down.<br /><br />Next week will let everyone know how the Care Bears were, and maybe post a picture or two.

Re: Finally home with my kids!

I hope the kids like the care bears. I like any bears. Working around kids at the hospital the kid seem to love my care bear shirts. Have fun.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Finally home with my kids!

good luck DD you need to spend time with them kids, sounds like your working hard, take a day off my man you deserve it! Have fun