Final Trivia 3-2-05 & Admin5

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well folks, it's been fun, but this Wednesday will be the final trivia for now.<br /><br />With spring coming on a lot of us will be getting the boats ready for the upcoming boating and fishing season and it is not right on my part to keep asking iboats for gift certificates for our trivia for just 2 or 3 contestants.<br /><br />I will come up with some special questions for this week so everyone show up.<br /><br />It will be in our chat room,<br /> http://mypeoplepc.com/members/grizzlybear310/chat2/ <br /><br />Please give it a little time to load.<br />It sometimes take a second or two, but it will.<br /><br />Right now, I would like to say thanks to Admin5 for his help in donating and getting the gift certificates out to the people and all the people that have participated in the trivia and a big congrats to all the winners. :cool: <br /><br />See you there. :)

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Final Trivia 3-2-05 & Admin5

SBN, I wish we had more friends like you. Thanks for the hard work you put into this. We really appreciate you around here!

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

My questions killed it. :( <br /><br />Thanks SBN, it was fun. If you ever need some help resurrecting it let me know.<br /><br />Jinx

eeboater

Commander

Nah, I dont think it was you jinx. If you remember, there weren't many people there for my questions either!<br /><br />Sean

KaGee

Admiral

SBN... three things keep me from joining in.<br /><br />1) Time<br />2) I'm no good at Trivia games<br />3) I'm no good at Trivia games<br /> :eek:

eeboater

Commander

KaGee.. that's why God invented GOOGLE!!!

ndemge

Commander

I vote that Admin 5 must also join the last one.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just so everyone knows, these question will be so easy, Steve could even guess them so none of this stuff, "I'm no good at trivia"

SpinnerBait_Nut

4 hours and 20 minutes till final trivia.<br />This will be the easiest trivia yet.<br /><br /><hint-has to do with iboats members only><br /><br />See ya there.

gonfishn

Commander

Well I know now I will be there to protect the names of those who can't make it.. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Sorry EF, don't know what is wrong.<br />Had about 8 or so in there and DR was the winner, but he has gave up his GC for the next trivia sometime in the fall.<br /><br />Big congrats DR.<br /><br />It has been fun and I have really enjoyed myself with this.<br />Lot's of good time and humor along the way.<br />Catch everyone in the fall for trivia.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks for all dedicating your time to this Spinner. It was always interesting and fun. :)