Final get together update

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well folks, this will be my final update on the 2nd. annual iboats get together at Watts Bar Lake.<br /><br />Some of you know that I have had a couple spells with the ol ticker and today found out why.<br /><br />A bad Aortic valve is not functioning the way it should and has led to overworking of one part of my heart.<br /><br />They gave me a couple options which I will talk over with the wife in the next couple days to see which option to take.<br /><br />The reason for the post is to let everyone that has planned on going know that I will not be able to make it and for this I am truly sorry.<br /><br />I was so much wanting to meet some more of the members, but I have to think about my health first.<br />I can meet members later. :D <br /><br />I will be turning over everything to gonfishn and BUBBAKAT, so if you want to know anything, just get a hold of them.<br /><br />As for the rest of you on the board, don't take this post as a meaning I will not be around here. :D <br />You can't get rid of me that easy, just that I need to check and see what I need to do.<br /><br />I know what they want me to do, but don't know if I want to go through all that right now.<br /><br />Again, sorry to all that has plans of being there and hope all has a good time. :cool:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Final get together update

Sorry to hear of the problems.<br />Hope it all works out.<br /><br />If you need a couple swine valves, I can get you some. :) <br /><br /> " will talk over with the wife in the next couple days to see which option to take. "<br /><br />Careful there Spinner, :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey,SBN, you take care of you. We'll be here. I wish you the best.<br />Bassy

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Hey SBN, <br /><br />Don't you go doin' anything silly. Who else will there be to razz me? Oh, that's right, there's Boomyal and Bassy and LF and Skinnywater and Oddjob and Soulwinner and Lubedude and Link and Aspeck and Nathan and.... :D :D :D <br /><br />Oh well, you just look after yourself, ah.<br /><br />Best regards,<br /><br />Chris..............

gonfishn

Commander

Spinner..I'm the closest to ya so tell your better half to call me if ya need "anything"..<br />I had similiar decision..The alternate of not doing it is final..Modern Medicine has come along way..I know cause I got some new parts that are working fine..<br /><br />I think I will put Watts on hold for this year..Maybe Bubba,you and me can set up a time and meet somewhere before the white world comes down on us..<br /><br />Maybe these mini roundos is best..We had SaltFork Ohio this year and got one with MellowYellow planned..And of course the Minn. get together at the Homestead..<br /><br />You folks out West should get one together next year..You may have a mix of ridgerunners crashing your party..<br /><br />You take my friend..You got my number and email..

tylerin

Commander

You folks out West should get one together next year..You may have a mix of ridgerunners crashing your party..<br />
There's a few Briars living out here in the west :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

too much work and not 'nuff fishin SBN!<br />kidding aside, if there's anything MY can do<br />just say the word.<br />stay positive buddy... not easy to knock down<br />an old griz ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Spinner - the aspeck family prayers are with ya buddy! If there is anything we can do for ya more than prayers, let us know.

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

From me and mine to you and yours SBN<br />Take care of your self<br /><br /> Jim

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Good luck Lester on the heart thing. One good thing at least the doctors found something. I hope what ever decision you make and what ever they do works out for the best. Maybe we can fish next year at the next reunion.

ebbtide176

Commander

SBN i wish the best outcome on your decision and have given a prayer on your behalf. take care bud

LadyFish

Admiral

Good luck Les. Sorry you won't be able to make the getogether and I'm sure you are too.<br /><br />I'm glad to hear that they found the problem and can deal with it. It's so much better than the alternative.<br /><br />Be well, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

FSHKPR

Ensign

lester my prayers are also with you. good luck with what ever decision you make.

papasage

Senior Chief Petty Officer

hi spinner . sorry for your probablems and cant make it . seams like some are backing out on going but i will be there . may have to cook my own hamburger . that is ok but i will be there as i have already made plans and am not counseling at this date . i know you will be missed there but you have to do what is good for your health . take care of yourself and do as the doctor tells you .<br /> i have to have some x rays and scans don monday at 9:00am .havesome probablems with my throte then go to dentist at 11:00 am . got one broke off and 1 filling came out and another split off. we work half of our life for the kids and the other for the med. bills .<br /> <br /><br /> papasage

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Papa what name are you staying under at Arrowhead. It looks like I will be there on Saturday as well. The airlines will not give me a refund on my tickets so I may as well be a tourist in Tennessee. I will try and catch you on Messenger and make arrangements to meet. I will see if Bubba can make it as well.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Still hoping to make it as well. Things are looking pretty good at this point.