Fiberform Boat Question. PLEASE HELP!!!!

pegcity

Recruit
Hello, I have been given an old Fiberform boat, approx 23-24ft. It has an inboard small block V8 & single Mercruiser outboard drive. I believe the boat is a Fiberform San Juan cabin cruiser??? I have NO idea what year it is?? Early 70's for sure. Was built in Spokane, Washington. I have looked for the boats HIN with NO success, is it hiding on me, maybe I am looking in the wrong place?? Or is it older than a 1973, believe there was no HIN's then. I need to determine what year it is! Has a steel plate with boat info below steering controls. Says Model: 24K (then stamped into plate: S 73526)? Any help? CAN anyone tell me where the HIN should be or is there another way to determine the year? THANKS. Please email: wantitall4me@gmail.com

Attachments

• mini fiberform.jpg
    mini fiberform.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 3

bundick

Cadet
Re: Fiberform Boat Question. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Well I hope you found some info on that old boat.
If you didnt, maybe you could just pass it onto me!:p
You didnt put your location on your sign in.

I had one years ago.
I ran onto a guy who'd worked with the Mfg from the time he started building Canoes in his shed. Clear up toll Anderson marine bought them.
Sorry that I cant help you with any more info but if you got onto some websites from the Spokane WA area you may run across somebody.

Anderson marine bought them, then somehow they became Bayliner. Maybe that will help.

tiki

Cadet

Prior to 1974 HIN's were not required. You may find one on starboard aft, just below the rub rail.

whocares02

Recruit

I bought my boat new in 1973 and I still own it. My boat looked just like the one you have listed. It is a 1973 Fiberform San Juan. I changed the yellow color to solid white. Mine had a 188 merc with an 888 merc outdrive. I am over 5,000 feet and it was under powered. I rebuilt a ford 351 and I am very happy. I have had several boats over the years, but I love my old Fiberform.
Joe

David Slater

Cadet

I agree. Think that's a 1973 San Juan express cruiser. Could be 5/26/1973.