Favorite Bar/Rest. on the Chesapeake or tribs

zoom50

Petty Officer 3rd Class
1. Jetty (Kent Island)<br />2. Pirates Cove (Galesville)<br />3. Red Eyes (Kent Island)<br />4. Tiki Bar (Solomons Island)<br />5. Calypso Bay (Deale)<br />6. Thursdays (Galesville)<br /><br />Any other good places to grab a cold beer and some good food?

Re: Favorite Bar/Rest. on the Chesapeake or tribs

If you include the Potomac:<br /><br />Tim's Rivershore.

llfish

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Any place that serves crab cakes is on my list.

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer

Great! I live in Raleigh, nc but come up to greenbelt md a lot so I was looking to start staying in annapolis near the water and wanted some places to eat at locally....

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

We went here while on a vacation. Maryland bar.<br />TOTAL BLAST!!!!!!<br /><br /> SEACRETS

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hooters - Baltimore Inner Harbor. Yummy.....

NYMINUTE

Captain

Clementines on the St. Joe River, in St. Joseph, Mi.<br />Sorry just saw the Chesepeak Bay.

mthieme

Captain

This is a toughy. There's somewhere decent to eat in almost every river. Harris' at Kent Narrows. The Tides Inn way down in VA waters off the Rappahannock are favorites.
I've tried two of the four restaurants at Rock Hall, both restaurants at the Knapps Narrows, most of the many in and around Kent Narrows, Deep Creek and Ferry Point on the Magothy, the Crab Claw at St. Michaels, a couple in Chestertown, Baltimore Harbor, damn near every place in Annapolis and Crisfield, Cheshire on the Bodkin, Celebrations,
Windows on the Bay on Rock Creek, there's a slew of places in Solomons at the mouth of the Patuxent (I've only sampled 1/3 of them) .... so much food, so little time.

branman1971

Seaman

This is a toughy. There's somewhere decent to eat in almost every river. Harris' at Kent Narrows. The Tides Inn way down in VA waters off the Rappahannock are favorites.
I've tried two of the four restaurants at Rock Hall, both restaurants at the Knapps Narrows, most of the many in and around Kent Narrows, Deep Creek and Ferry Point on the Magothy, the Crab Claw at St. Michaels, a couple in Chestertown, Baltimore Harbor, damn near every place in Annapolis and Crisfield, Cheshire on the Bodkin, Celebrations,
Windows on the Bay on Rock Creek, there's a slew of places in Solomons at the mouth of the Patuxent (I've only sampled 1/3 of them) .... so much food, so little time.

Where is Deep Creek and Ferry Point by the way? Can't find them online.

Also, Cheshire Crab on the Bodkin is now called PROPS for anyone looking...

mthieme

Captain

http://www.ferrypointmarina.com

Ferry Point Marina Yacht Yard
700 Mill Creek Rd
Arnold, MD 21012
Phone: (410) 544-6368

Deep Creek Restaurant & Marina
1050 Deep Creek Ave
Arnold, MD 21012
Phone: (410) 757-4045