False feeling of importance!

LubeDude

Admiral
I made these all up. Feel free to add to it.<br /><br />You may have a false feeling of importance if you think you are special or important because:<br /><br /><br />1. Your truck is higher than anyone elses.<br /><br />2. Your car is lower than anyone elses.<br /><br />3. Your vehicle is louder than anyone elses.<br /><br />4. You have a wing on your fourdoor car.<br /><br />5. Your pants are hanging clear to your crotch.<br /><br />6. You have peircings everywhere, and they are all chained together.<br /><br />7. You have so many buttons on your hat you cant tell what the original color was.<br /><br />8. Youre a woman, your middle is showing and your 50 #s overwieght.<br /><br />9. Youre a man, 50+, you have your shirt unbuttoned to the middle of your chest and have a gold chain around your neck big enough to walk your dog.<br /><br />10. You can throw a rooster tail behind your Bass Boat 75 yards long and do it everywhere you go.

mattttt25

Commander
Re: False feeling of importance!

11. you don't know how to spell false.<br /><br />sorry, couldn't resist.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

11. Your wife is hotter than anybody elses.<br />12. Your first language is French.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> 11. you don't know how to spell false.<br /><br />sorry, couldn't resist.
Hey, I dont know how to spell at all. :rolleyes:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />
Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> 11. you don't know how to spell false.<br /><br />sorry, couldn't resist.
Hey, I dont know how to spell at all. :rolleyes:
Hay LubeDude it's spelled "at all" ;) ;) <br /><br />13)You have the biggest Johnson in the group.<br />14) You have the power to ZAP.

Ron G

Commander

13 you can drink more milwaukee best than anybody else :)

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Ron G:<br /> 13 you can drink more milwaukee best than anybody else :)
Hey - you be rippin on ma' hometown-juice!! :D <br /><br />14. You drive a Hummer H2 or H3

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

15. You have a TV in your Vehicle, RV and Boat.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> <br />14. You drive a Hummer H2 or H3
Ya, like there is any other reason to drive one of those underpowered gas guzzling behemoths!!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

16. Those that start topics that take jabs at the more important people.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"You have the power to ZAP."<br /><br />Hmmmmm. Could be. But it is also true that the responsibility to use that power wisely is pretty humbling.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> 16. Those that start topics that take jabs at the more important people.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken
17. Those that create posts that take jabs at the people who start topics that take jabs at the more important people.<br /><br />LMAO!! :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />Ya, like there is any other reason to drive one of those underpowered gas guzzling behemoths!!!
Hey, why are you making fun of my Daily Driver?<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

11-ad nauseam "you have no idea of cause and effect"

f_inscreenname

Commander

17) Your work truck stereo sounds better and louder then anyone you know.<br />18) You drive a loud, fast, red boat. <br /><br />oops; I think I just learned something about myself. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

19. You don't have A/C in your car or house, but have it on your boat.....I think something about being a redneck fits this as well.....SS

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by Ron G:<br /> 13 you can drink more milwaukee best than anybody else :)
And still function the next day!!! Liver be damned! :eek: :eek: :D

Twidget

Commander

20. You have a phone in your bathroom.<br /><br />I kid you not, my soon to be ex stepmother had a floating phone in her bathroom

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

you can't be bothered to interrupt your cell phone call for 2 seconds to practice ordinary good manners, like say "excuse me" or "thank you" or transact business at the cash register or order a meal at a restaurant etc.,<br />or watch your child play a soccer game.

KaGee

Admiral

8. Youre a woman, your middle is showing and your 50 #s overwieght.<br />
How about You're a woman over 50 and your belly is showing! :eek: <br /><br />Actually had this unpleasant "experience" at Walmart the other night. BARF!