Extracting foot from mouth w/the justkidding tool

Or, let he who is without stones cast the first sin... ;) <br />Aldo, PING<br />Snapperbait, Still nomail. Money is getting tight get it while it is there.<br />SBN, are you snapperbaits alter ego.<br />Alden, thanks for help.<br />Nos, hope you get some rest.<br />All, have a nice day. (seriously)

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Extracting foot from mouth w/the justkidding tool

Originally posted by technosweeto:<br /> Or, let he who is without stones cast the first sin... ;) <br />Aldo, PING<br />Snapperbait, Still nomail. Money is getting tight get it while it is there.<br />SBN, are you snapperbaits alter ego.<br />Alden, thanks for help.<br />Nos, hope you get somerest.<br />All, have a nice day. (seriously)
Yep, <br /><br /> YOURE ONE SICK PUP :confused:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

SBN, are you snapperbaits alter ego
No.. We are not related...<br />Here's pictures of SBN and me...<br /><br />SBN.<br />
u14.jpg
<br />Me.<br />
p3.jpg
<br />And just incsae you wondered what Bubbakat and Gonfishn looked like..<br />Bubbakat.<br />
0548.jpg
<br />Gonfishn.<br />
ugly-bum.jpg
<br /> :D :p

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by technosweeto:<br /> Or, let he who is without stones cast the first sin... ;) <br />Aldo, PING<br />Snapperbait, Still nomail. Money is getting tight get it while it is there.<br />SBN, are you snapperbaits alter ego.<br />Alden, thanks for help.<br />Nos, hope you get somerest.<br />All, have a nice day. (seriously)
My Brain. It hurts.

TilliamWe

Banned

I don't even know enough, to know what I've missed here!

LadyFish

Admiral

A little confused myself TW. :confused:

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> A little confused myself TW. :confused:
The other way around there LF... ;) <br />
3.gif

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

What a waste of educational tax dollars :confused: or maybe trying to get post counts.

Dunaruna

Admiral

What's so confusing? TS is just taking care of half a dozen replies in one post.<br /><br />Unusual, granted.

Homerr

Commander

I think a WTF? is in order...<br /><br /><br /> :confused: <br /><br />H.

bubbakat

Captain

:D :D :D :D Snapper you ain't right man. <br /><br />BTW Terch whom the heck ever you are. Buy a vowel from me to.<br />Heck I will give you all of them.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmmmm.<br /><br />A reply is posted in the forum and topic in which the post it is replying to is posted. That is message board etiquette.<br /><br />This sort of thing is like starting in the middle of a sentence at a different place and time than the discussion to which it is relevant. <br /><br />It is always confusing and usually more annoying than entertaining.<br /><br />Please make your replies in the appropriate topic(s), TS. Second request.

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

Do you even own a boat? :rolleyes:

gonfishn

Commander

oh Snapper..You have done buried yourselve here..Now when you say you cant come to our annual get together we will know why..<br /><br />You will be not safe in anyones boat..I would suggest you bring a hefty vest.. :eek: