Explanation of Life

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
On the first day God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your<br />house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span<br />of twenty years."<br /><br />The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give<br />you back the other ten." So God agreed.<br /><br />On the second day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey<br />tricks, make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty-year life span."<br /><br />The monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so.<br />Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?" And God agreed.<br /><br />On the third day God created the cow. God said, "You must go to the field with<br />the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to<br />support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."<br /><br />The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years.<br />Let me have twenty and I'll give back the other forty." And God agreed again.<br /><br />On the forth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy<br />your life. I'll give you twenty years."<br /><br />Man said, "What? Only twenty years! Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the<br />forty the cow gave back and the ten the monkey gave back and the ten the dog<br />gave back, that makes eighty, okay?"<br /><br />"Okay," said God, "You've got a deal."<br /><br />So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves;<br />for the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; for the next<br />ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren; and for the last<br />ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.<br /><br />Life has now been explained to you.<br /> :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Explanation of Life

It all seems logical now :D :D

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks for clarifying the meaning of life bob :D :D :D <br />My life now has direction and purpose :cool:

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Someone give me a rope

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

BARK,BARK!!!

aspeck

Staff member

I'll moo, but don't try to milk me or you will face a couple of my friends - Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson!

Twidget

Commander

Guess its time to moo. I felt better before the expanation though. :)