Exhaust on an Old Boat

Superbee

Seaman
The Boat is a 1968 Mark Twain with a 327 Merc Motor, The Exhaust is in Pretty bad shape, i took it off and Welded all the holes shut that were leaking and fixed that cracks with JB weld, Cracks are harder to weld that holes So far seems to be working, but i'm going to have to replace all of it sometime, I have been doing my homework and since there are no books saying what will work with what, i have comes up with this, If i'm right<br />I beleave that a Sierra Center rise Manifolds 18-1997-1 with a 18-1999 Riser should work<br />Can anyone comfirm this?<br />Thanks<br />Here is what is on it now<br />
Exhaust.jpg

Laddies

Banned
Re: Exhaust on an Old Boat

Any ones after market, big block manifolds have kits to adapt to all most anything, did you try Barr Marine Manifolds on the internet they may have a direct replacement available--Bob

Superbee

Seaman

i will check them out, That lower end the seal was leaking i'm going to have to get someome to Press it apart for me

Superbee

Seaman

I check them out they had my app, did a search on eBay and come back with same thing i come up with<br />so now i beleave i know what i need, i have to make sure this thing floats before i put alot of money into it<br />Thanks